Nutrition and Healthy Lifestyle Center
Administrator consultation by phone: + 7 924 232 50 60.
Physical health, immunity status, longevity, and good health—all this is directly connected with the right diet. Despite the huge flow of information available, in practice, to make one's own healthy diet plan is proving difficult.
The Dietitian Doctor and Eating Disorders Specialist will develop a personalized nutrition plan, given the state of your health, food preferences, and lifestyle.
The nutrition technology has been developed on the basis of the standards by:
- Research Institute of Nutrition of the Russian Academy of Medical Sciences;
- Russian National Society of Dietitians;
- European Association for the Study of Obesity (EASO) and includes all the latest achievements in the field of Dietetics and Nutrition.
To develop nutrition plans, based on your individual circumstances, the Center's specialists will conduct a preliminary survey of your body:
· Analysis of body composition (lean and fat mass, water level, basal metabolic rate, and so on), will carry out the basic anthropometric measurements;
· Analysis of the history of weight gain and causes of failures in previous attempts to reduce the weight (if any);
· Study on general health and existing pathologies;
· Examining your food preferences, taking them into consideration when formulating a nutrition plan;
· Development of a detailed daily menu with a change of diet during a week.
The main advantages of the Nutrition and Healthy Lifestyle Center:
Our experts will take into account the features of your lifestyle, including meals at work, during weekends, and holidays.
They will teach how to change the lifestyle, to start getting pleasure from eating healthy, and to feel comfortable while losing weight without experiencing cravings for unhealthy junk food, and enjoying the new sensations. You will find precise and clear incentives for change!