Urology is the branch of clinical medicine that focuses on diseases of the urinary tract in women and urogenital diseases in men, and develops methods of their treatment. The best way to avoid problems with the urinary system is timely prevention and regular visits to an experienced urologist.
Experienced urologists will treat you in the FEFU Medical Center Surgery Center:
· Surgical treatment of benign and malignant tumours of the kidneys, kidney cysts (laparoscopic kidney resection, laparoscopic nephrectomy);
· Surgical treatment for diseases of the prostate (adenoma, malignancies) using laser non-invasive techniques and minimally invasive endoscopic surgeries;
· Surgery intervention in varicose veins expansion of the spermatic cord;
· Remote lithotripsy, contact lithotripsy of stones of any size in the kidneys and bladder;
· Endoscopic removal of tumors of the urinary bladder.