Today we have to live in a poor environment, in which it is difficult to establish a process of proper nutrition, experiencing daily stress. But it is very important for any woman to be healthy, look good, and be able to give birth to a healthy baby. The FEFU Medical Center Women's Health Center is ready to help solve gynecological issues of any complexity. Using of the state-of-the-art world-class medical equipment and modern techniques in treatment and surgery, are two main criteria of work of the FEFU Medical Center highly qualified specialists.
The main task of the Center is to provide advisory services and high-tech surgical care to adults and children with gynecological pathology.
Outpatient Treatment (Without Hospitalization)
Qualified specialists will answer any questions you may have about women's health, they will conduct additional examinations, prescribe an effective treatment, will give simple and clear recommendations for early solution to your problems. In addition, invasive examination and manipulation, as well as small surgical interventions are carried out during the outpatient appointment.
Major medical activities:
- Inflammatory diseases of genitals and sexually transmitted infections, rapid examination, treatment, and privacy
- Modern methods of treatment of endometriosis and uterine fibroids
- Tumor and tumor-like lesions of female genital tract, medical examination, consideration of surgical treatment
- Gynecological endocrinology in patients of any age groups, substitution hormonal therapy, optimal selection of modern contraceptives for your comfort
- Diagnosis and treatment of diseases of vulva, vagina, and cervix. Digital colposcopy by the equipment of an expert class, vaginoscopy, cervicoscopy, treatment of any cervical pathology using laser and radiosurgical devices.
- Detailed consulting on family planning and reproductive health. Our specialists will provide clear and accessible instructions, how to prepare your body for pregnancy, taking into account individual peculiarities of the organism.
- Survey for miscarriage and infertility, preparation for IVF
- Metrosalpingography by electronic-optical converter: the real-time study of uterus patency and forms with infertility, chronic inflammatory processes, and suspected abnormalities of the uterus.
- Office Diagnostic Hysteroscopy. It is a modern high-intensive method of diagnosing intrauterine pathology. Modern equipment, which the FEFU Medical Center is equipped with, allows to carry out this study without anesthesia and in ambulatory mode. Special nontraumatic optics with lens diameter up to 3 mm. Such tool allows to carry out the procedure without cervical dilation and to avoid the related complications
- Aspiration biopsy of endometrium (endometrial study)
- Curettage of cervical canal and uterine cavity
- Termination of pregnancy: - vacuum aspiration, medical (pharmaceutical) method in the early stages
- Introduction and removal of intrauterine contraceptives.
Thanks to the latest modern equipment the highly qualified professionals will undertake surgical, including high-tech, treatment with minimum terms of hospitalization and, if necessary, will conduct a complete course of conservative therapy and rehabilitation.
The main areas of activity of the inpatient hospital:
- Minimally invasive endo-video surgery (surgeries on internal organs through the puncture of the anterior abdominal wall and uterine cavity using a video camera and special tools)
- All types of laparoscopic (minimally invasive) surgery (on the appendages and uterus)
- Laparoscopic-assisted vaginal hysterectomy (supravaginal uterine amputation and extirpation, including those of large sizes)
- Organ-preserving laparoscopic surgery for hysteromyoma (removal of uterine fibroids, including those of large sizes) with preservation of the uterus
- Removal of ovarian tumors, including those of large sizes, by laparoscopic access with maintaining healthy ovarian tissue
- Surgical treatment of infertility
- All types of intrauterine surgery (hysteroscopy, hysteroresectoscopy): removal of uterine polyps, removal of UID remnants, removal of uterine myomas, synechia and partition dissection; cavity formation with a bicornuate uterus, etc.
- Robotic surgery (surgery using da Vinci robotic system): surgery on uterine appendages, removal of myomas, removal of the uterus
- Uterine artery embolization
- Conservative routine therapy of gynecological diseases
- Adolescent Gynecology: conservative and surgical (laparoscopic surgery in children and adolescents)
The main advantages of the Women's Health Center:
- The latest equipment availability: endo-video surgical towers, Karl Storz camera systems and instruments, da Vinci robotic system, Ethicon Gen 11 Harmonic Scalpel with HARMONIC and ENSEAL technologies, ForceTriad Energy Platform with the function of LigaSure, Gynecare Versapoint System, and much more
- Highly qualified specialists: great experience of endoscopic surgeries, doctors undergo regular training in leading clinics of the world and take part in the largest medical conferences and forums
- Use of modern methods of treatment and surgical procedures: 98% of all surgeries are performed using minimally invasive surgery (through small punctures)
- Possibility to use robotic-assisted surgery (da Vinci robotic surgical system)
- Video footage and videotape of surgeries are provided at the request of a patient
- Patients stay in single and double air conditioned wards equipped with emergency call buttons, bathroom facilities, serving meals on wards, and free Wi-Fi.
For booking appointment on various issues please contact us at: +7 (423) 223 00 00.
For surgical treatment (gynecological surgery) you can visit Julia V. Krasnopeeva, the head of the Women's Health Center, any working day from 2:00pm to 4:00pm on the 7th floor or call at +7 (423) 223-00-07, +7-914-791-78-48 (working hours).