What is the da Vinci Surgical System?
Robot-assisted da Vinci System represents a real breakthrough in medical technology, which is unique in the world at the moment.
da Vinci Surgery means:
- Faster recovery and return to normal daily activities
- Fewer complications
- Less pain after the surgery
- Lower risk of infection
- Less blood loss
- Excellent cosmetic effect
da Vinci Surgery is used for:- Gynecologic Surgery
- Urologic Surgery
- General Surgery
- Colorectal Surgery
- Oncology Surgery
- Thoracic Surgery
da Vinci Surgical System consists of three main components:
- The surgeon’s console (the surgeon's workplace, where the surgery and control of its implementation is conducted from);
- The video electronics tower (image processing center and electronic coordination of the entire system's work);
- The patient-side cart with four interactive robotic arms (transmitting all the movements of the surgeon to the microscopic heads of the instruments).