When a person doesn't know where to turn, he goes to a therapist. Therapeutic Center provides treatment of common therapeutic and functional pathology of internal diseases. The main task of the Center is to provide highly qualified consultative and hospital care for patients with unclear diagnosis and patients with complicated therapeutic pathology. In addition to the main activities, the Center is the base for training of students of the FEFU School of Biomedicine and Pacific State Medical University.
Therapeutic Center doctors are ready to help to resolve the following issues:
- diagnosis of obscure and complex cases requiring an in-depth examination;
- examination before planned surgical intervention and the preparation for it;
- paperwork to get the quota for high-tech medical care;
- treatment of the diseases within the therapeutic pathology: cardiological, pneumology, gastroenterological, neurologic, rheumatologic, skin diseases, and allergology;
- therapeutic treatment of decompensated severe chronic diseases;
- routine examination before the Occupational Health Board to identify the disability status, for patients with known diagnosis.
Reception Ward is the first instance where a patient comes with the referral for hospitalization. After the approval by the Head of Center, administrators prepare paperwork required for hospitalization.
Reception Ward phone number: +7 (423) 223 00 00 (ext. 3136).
Therapeutic Inpatient Hospital offers 15 beds, designed for a comfortable 24-hour stay. The Therapeutic Center is focused on high-quality nursing, implying a maximum attentive and friendly attitude and professional patient care.